Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Holidays make things hard

I was very pleased with the scale Saturday morning when I weighed myself but then I completely blew it all weekend. We celebrated my daughter's birthday on Saturday so that meant pancakes, bacon, cake, ice cream, hamburgers, potato chips, etc. Then of course Sunday was Mother's Day which meant cheesy potatoes, chicken cordon bleu, sausage gravy and biscuits, ice cream cake, etc. I also made cookies for my daughter to take to school which had to be sampled and there was leftover birthday cake as well! I did not get on the scale this morning but I am sure it would not be pretty. On top of all that I am so tired that I did not get up to work out this morning. Nothing like not exercising and overeating to blow the diet! I will try to get back on track this week because this weekend is my anniversary which means . . . you guessed it - more overeating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home