Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Johnnycake Jog

My sister and I decided to sign up for the Johnnycake Jog. This will be a real challenge. It is 5 miles long and is in July! It will be hot. From what I hear the last mile or more is out in the open sun along Mentor Ave. I am definitely going to need to push myself to prepare for this. Right now I am up to running 4 miles (although this really stretches me) so I need to increase this by 1 mile. It doesn't sound like a lot but it really is! I am sure we can do it and it will provide some of the motivation that I need right now.
 
On another note, my body fat percentage went down another percentage point this month! Woohoo! I am excited and pleased by that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home