Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Very Pleased

When the scale at the weigh-in said I had lost 4 pounds, I will admit I was very pleased. I was worried that I had gained! I think I lost it from pure exhaustion. Moving, painting, packing, worrying, and stressing over the last month have not improved my eating habits to say the least. They have kept me busy and up to all hours of the morning so maybe that is how I lost the weight. Or perhaps it was all water weight that I lost because I do think I was a bit dehydrated. No matter how I did it I am happy! I did not think I would even get this low. My goal is to maintain where I am now for the final weigh-in and to continue to train to run 5Ks and the 5mile Johnnycake Jog. I want to be healthy, not a bean pole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home